Back in Stock and shipping
Currently the best upgrade clutch on the market for ease of use and holding power.
Sachs Race Engineering performance clutch kit for all North American spec '09-'15 Golf/Jetta/Beetle/Passat/JSW/GSW 140/150hp 2.0l TDI equipped with 6-speed manual transmission.
- Rated for +390ftlbs
- Perfect solution for chip-tuned cars
- Will not sacrifice street manners
- Zero gearbox chatter associated with single mass conversions
- Slightly increased pedal effort & clamp load
- Un-damped organic clutch disc with increased metal content w/ higher coefficient of friction
- LUK dual mass flywheel
- Pressure plate and flywheel bolts
- release bearing/slave cylinder assembly
Note: This clutch kit is for the 02Q transmission family (common rail). It is not compatible with 02M 6-speeds or 5-speeds.
qty 1 - pressure plate
qty 1 - clutch disc
qty 1 - flywheel
qty 1 - release bearing
qty 6 - flywheel to crankshaft bolt
qty 6 - pressure plate to flywheel bolt
DIY Instructions click HERE (mk5 shown, mk6, Mk7 is similar with the exception of the 6 speed transmission)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.