Bosio Power Plus Stage 2 764 nozzle. 7 hole version of the PowerPlus 764 nozzles to permit increased flow and improve atomization.
The flow rate of these nozzles is between the PowerPlus 764 5-hole nozzle and the Race 520 5-hole nozzle.
7-hole technology permits increased fuel delivery and better atomization for reduced smoke and increased power over 5 hole nozzles. We suggest these nozzles be used in conjunction with significant supporting mods; namely proper tuning and a VNT-17 or larger turbo. These nozzles are to be used with standard break/pop pressures.
If you would like to buy a set of nozzles CLICK HERE.
- Designed for kermaTuned ? engines
- Top performance nozzle design that is optimized for fuel economy
- Lower Exhaust Gas Temperatures
- New oem copper washers and return fuel lines included
- Improved fuel air mixing in piston bowl can increase efficiency . Faster fuel delivery can also increase efficiency
- KermaTDI DLC ? (Diamond Like Carbon) Coating on the needle assembly
- Greatly increased in nozzle life
- Low friction needle upgrade means improved injector cycle
- Precise tolerances, means less internal fuel leakage.. a major deficiency in other nozzle designs
- KermaTDI specifies highly accurate internal tolerances on the nozzle assembly - improved over OEM standards as much as 50%
- Optimized orifice design and geometry for best atomization and dispersion
- Hardened wear surfaces
- Higher output than the OEM nozzles with less pump displacement volume
- Higher torque than OEM nozzles
- Potential fuel economy increases with calibration
=== Purchase any set of Genuine Bosio ALH nozzles from kermaTDi and pay for Mounting, Calibration and Flow Balancing and we will ship a set of ALH / AHU / 1Z injectors mounted with your nozzles and eliminate downtime of your vehicle.
=== A $500.00 core deposit will be charged at the time of purchase. Once we receive your used set of ALH injectors complete and in serviceable condition to us you will receive your full core charge back without any hidden fees or charges!
=== Complete injectors mean (3) injectors from cylinders 1, 2 and 4 as well as the #3 injector. The #3 injector is expected to arrive without the -T- return nipple and banjo bolt. Injectors must be returned un-opened and with the nozzles installed to prevent loss of internal components.
Note: If you require the nozzles mounted in your core injectors be returned to you, a modest fee of $10.00 will be charged and the nozzles upon receipt by us will be removed, bagged and shipped back to you via USPS. If you have any special instructions please include them in the box and also when you place the order.
=== Serviceable condition means no marring of the injector bodies such as vice grip marks or other surface damage to the return nipples and threads. The #3 injector must be in good condition without ANY damage, fraying or tearing of the sensor wire. If there is any damage to the injectors that renders them damaged or unserviceable we reserve the right to retain your full core deposit.
Note: To prevent damage to the injectors you must remove the injectors using a slide hammer thus extracting them upward and out of the head. This will prevent damage to the injectors and allows easy and quick extraction with minimal effort. This extractor is available for purchase at low cost through kermaTDI and there are plans to make your own on the net. In either case using this extraction method is the surest way to remove the injectors without damage.
=== We realize that at times injectors may be damaged we would like to remind you that we offer a complete set of NEW injectors at very competitive prices shipped to you ready for install.
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.